Exercise Log 20181004

Continuing on with exercise set 8, with increasing volu. Duration was 31 minutes.



Notes: Increased sets / reps on 01 and 03. That added more rest time. Added a set to 05, and continued with an 'extra' bend to the knees. Did that rather than add weight, because I want higher reps before more weight. Added another plate to 06, because God loves me, and wants me to lift heavy :-) 75 reps is enough ...

This session was done in fasting hour 39 or so. My stomach felt like I'd had too much coffee, but nothing more. I felt considerably more "worked". The weights weren't too heavy, but they required effort to move. I broke a decent sweat, too. But not until late in the program.

The new snipping tool in Win 10 1809 is cool. Learned about using tables in charts in Excel too.

Comments

Popular Posts