Exercise Log 20181018

Today's session came at fast hour 37-ish, and I went into it with low BG (48). Not my lowest recorded BG this cycle, but close enough to death to make me wonder about doing this on just 2 cups of black coffee. So, I did it. Apparently, I survived. Session took 33 minutes, extra probably all rest.








Notes: Exercise raises my BG levels, today, up into the 150's. Guess my liver is still functional, and I don't make enough insulin quite yet. Nothing was 'easy'. Multiple angles used on chest press. I can't decide what increase happens next. Probably 01 and 03 up to 30 (each arm, 15 per side). But, not 'next session'. I want more repeat sessions at these volu and set / rep numbers. Thinking 75's the rep limit, and then just more weight. Total weight 17175 pounds.

Comments

Popular Posts