Exercise Log 20181015

Got this session in because I wanted to not exercise Tue Wed. This work jacks my BG, and I don't want that until Thu. Got done in 29 minutes.








Notes: BG was what Normals would call 'hypo', what I'd call 'good' (56), so I've room to raise and not be annoyed by that. Felt charged / low level PO'd / strong, so moving the weights was easy. 'Easy' is my hint to add more sets, so 02 and 04 went up a set each. 02 now done with deliberate arm angles at 0 and 90. Kinda hybrid flye. I need to re-do more homework on positioning and setup here. 04 is done with light weight,  and long handles. There's something I really like about watching their D-rings on the cable clip flying at my face. Kinda opens up like in Aliens. 60 reps generates a small pump.

Comments

Popular Posts