Exercise Log 20181020

Way closer to my preferred BG number (64) than last time. Felt fine start to finish. Form started out somewhat sloppy, but cleaned up pretty quickly. Finished the last set somewhat hurredly, because 3 treadmill neighbors came in, and I wanted to escape. They told me I looked thinner ( :-) ), and I got to talk about - well, brag about - fasting. Session lasted 28 minutes.





































Notes: It occurred to me that the work and rest intervals were rather quick, and I was wondering if I could turn this into a Tabata set (20 seconds work, 10 seconds rest, repeat till cooked). The current program is 21 sets, and today's duration 28 minutes, which is 80 seconds per set. There's no way on Earth that I can jam each set into a Tabata time. But, I'll think about how to do it the next exercise session. Score keeping will be an issue. No intent to change sets / reps / weight (harder) next time, but I might try for a higher lbsPerMin rate (faster). Maybe think about philosophy too (deeper). Need more coffee ...

Comments

Popular Posts