Statistics Quick Look, Box and Whisker

I measure my BG up to 4 times per day. Those times I refer to as:
  • TOD1, as soon as practical on awakening
  • TOD2, nominally lunch time or fast break time
  • TOD3, before dinner
  • TOD4, just before shot and bedtime
I do TOD1 and TOD4 without fail, and TOD2 and TOD3 with fail. So, my dataset is sparce. Note also that the times of the day are different, each time. Here's a partial visualization of the data set ...

Snip of part of BG_data

Conditional formatting lets me see the top 10 numbers in the column. I did that to look for any visual clues about why big numbers are big. The day of the week was suggested. Great, so how do I visualize that? Yes, a box and whisker chart. Like this ...

B&W chart as of 10/8/16 (_BoxWisk_BGdata)



























This is part of my behaviour modification realization. And I don't like it ...

Should you want to learn more:

Comments

Popular Posts