An Angel Sent Me An Hour, So 3x7500m Water Row Exercise Log 20190423

Feeling tired, sore, and worn, I was using all my procrastination powers to avoid exercise. I was succeeding, but ...

I had a noon appointment scheduled for a haircut and pedicure. My middle daughter, Alex, cares for my hair, and runs my appointments at the salon where she practices. My pedicurist needed to move my appointment out an hour. Was that OK with me ? Sure ...

So, with another hour, off I went to the water row machine.

Turns out, my procrastination was somewhat warranted. I usually do 15 minute 2500m splits. This time, 16:07, 15:23 and 15:23. Slow.

My wattage struggled to stay in the upper 50's, and varied from 40's to 70's. The 500m times were all about 3 plus minutes. Strokes per minute were ok at 26-28. So, I could do the movement, but didn't pull well.

I need a couple days off. Busy times. Next up is weightlifting.

Comments

Popular Posts