Rowing My Hangover Away Exercise Log 20190412


Sometimes, I have things to celebrate. Like, yesterday, I had magnificent metabolic results. So, I perhaps celebrated a bit to much and too hard. When I awoke this morning, I was seriously out of phase.

I went water rowing anyway.

I have a new lap timer for my phone. Bigger fonts, bigger buttons. It was great. Until I fumbled with it, and blew away my warm-up and first 2500. I know the warm-up was under 5 minutes, because at about 4:30 I was fumbling with the water row computer trying to make the damned thing reset ...

Other than my fumbling with electronics, the session was uneventful.


First 2500 meters was interrupted by a cold call. Which for God Knows what reason, I attended to. Dead time, and pushed the lap time over 16 minutes.

Second 2500 meters was an issue, because I was gassing out. The third was worse.

Generalized lower power output. Wattage in the 50's mostly. Stroke rate was upper 20's.

Music was an Amazon Prime shuffled playlist of Alice in Chains. I need to stick to studio music for these playlists. They sound better.

I felt better on the way out than in. But my legs were wobbly all day.

Tomorrow a rest day. Maybe back at weights Sunday. Or, Monday ...

Comments

Popular Posts