Don't Ever Start Looking Behind Tabata Water Row Exercise Log 20190428

A group of our friends, four couples / eight people, gather once a quarter, for a Supper Club. Rotate the hosting, host makes the theme and rules, and gets first dibs, if desired, on what to make. A typical menu is a welcome cocktail, appetizers, entre, sides, dessert, and appropriate wines. No one has ever left the table less than fully full. Perhaps especially, me.

This feast is not my usual fast. It does things to my numbers. So, to help repair that, I chose Hulk Leapfrog water row workout. Short, sweet, and very pointed. The intensity is really quite high, until I start to gas out. Think of it as blowing a lot of gas thru an old carburetor car, for the purpose of cleaning out some gunk.

Today's warmup went pretty well. I was pulling 100 watts by the time I started.

First set went great. Occasional 120 watts, usual 32 strokes per minute, 500m split time in 2:5x. Not Olympic class, but OK for me.

Second set, even better, with split times in 2:3x. Third, I hit 2:1x, and, the wall.

The intensity was lower after that.

I feel much better now, though, than when I awoke. Might be the exercise, or the tea / peanut butter / chocolate protein powder shake.

Off to the shower ...

Comments

Popular Posts