Pounding Out Aggression 3x2500m Water Row Exercise Log 20190420


Smashing through the boundaries
Lunacy has found me
Cannot stop the battery
Pounding out aggression 
Turns into obsession
Cannot kill the battery

What can I say? 66th birthday, and I'm just not bothered by it. So, go pound out 3 x 2500 meters.


2500m splits took a few seconds over 15 minutes. SPM between 24 and 28. Wattage high 50's low 60's.

Music was Metallica Playlist, shuffled, on Amazon Prime Music. I had the room to my self, so no need for earphones.

Came home, swallowed noon pills, ibuprofen, broke a 18:32 fast with a protein powder / peanut butter / tea / milk shake. Maybe need to start with pre-exercise anti-inflammatorys, and take a few days off fasting. Maybe take 2 days rest as well ...


Next intended exercise session is 3x2500m. Whether it'll be in 2 days, or 3, who knows?

Be well.



Comments

Popular Posts