Exercise Log 20181201

The prior exercise session was Tuesday. Wed is the rest day after, Thu the long fast had me not workout because, Thu night was the Trans-Siberian Orchestra show (which was awesome), Fri was the day after. So, here we are. The last time I took a long stretch of days off (early July), I came back at full weight and pace, and pissed off both my shoulders. Not good. So, this time, I was going to take it slow and easy, and maybe / maybe not add weight to the curls and pulldowns.

In a stroke of serendipity, one of my neighbors was on the treadmill when I arrived (and, left for that matter), and we talked about Thanksgiving, Christmas, shows, food, and stuff. Which slowed me down, a good thing. Proof is in my cooled off shoulders. We shall see, in the fullness of time.

By the numbers: duration, 35 minutes, weight 23,505 pounds, rate 672 pounds per minute - right on trend. I'll be damned ...









Notes: Added a plate to the curls (06 and 08) and the pulldown (11). The curls felt 'different', so that's got more juice. When convenient, I'll play with the full bar on 2 stacks, and see what the curls feel like that way. It'll cause a grip change from neutral to underhand, and hit the biceps at a different angle. The pulldowns are officially my fav exercise now.

After a few times thru the current program, perhaps sets of 15 for curls, and perhaps add another row / press pair. See:

https://drjohnrusin.com/4-staple-single-arm-dumbbell-row-you-should-be-doing/


Comments

Popular Posts