Exercise Log 20181217

I've had an annoying cough for the past week or so, so today, I decided to pamper myself. Rather than walk the 1 minute to and from the gym, on this cold, damp, dreary and dark morning, and catch a serious chill on the way back, I drove. I'm such a wuss sometimes. Good thing tomorrow's Spa Day :-)

Today, by the numbers: Weight 25,725 pounds, duration 39 minutes, pounds per minute 660. The pace is below trend. Maybe I am ill !!













Notes: 01-04 have become the warmup set. Almost no obvious exertion needed, just getting my head right and my shoulders warm. 05-08 are still going thru form grooving at the increased reps. The tris work in particular is in need of improvement. 09 is just fine, but I need to keep focus on form. 10 is heavy, doable work, but form, form, form. 11 is still my favorite exercise of this program, which is a good thing, because by the time I get to it, I'm pretty used up, hate the world, and want to get out of the place. Nothing like a good attitude. No, nothing at all ...

The plan is to repeat this program as is, until the progress trend becomes clear. I need to be careful not to injure myself. Duh ...

Comments

Unknown said…
Hi Rich,

Do you do just a single exercise at a time, or do you super set them together? For example, do you finish exercise 1, then finish exercise 2, etc, or do you alternate exercises (1,2,1,2 then 3,4,3,4, etc)?

Jared
rich ruscio said…
Hi,

I do what the log sheet says. I superset the rows and presses, all of the arms work (the tris are a superset themselves), and the last 3 are just multiple sets of each exercise.

So, looking at the image above, 01 - 04 is a superset, 04 thru 07 is a superset, 05 and 07 are themselves a superset, and 09, 10, and 11 are just ordinary.

Did that answer your question?

Popular Posts