Exercise Log 20181220

Two things that'll never happen in my life

But, I have a different story. Prior exercise session was Monday, Dec 17. Rates and weights were normal enough. Tuesday, I had an eye exam at 8am and spa day at 2pm. Wednesday, I felt like crap all day, blew up 20 hours into a planned 40+ hour fast, whined about recovery time, spent 6 hours at the volleyball factory, stayed up too late (there may have been whiskey involved), low numbers so tiny Lantus dose, slept poorly, lost 6 pounds since yesterday morning, excellent AM numbers, ate a small breakfast (6 eggs, 3 ounces of cheddar), and early in the afternoon, went to the gym to do this program again. By the numbers, I was slow. Fortunately, lunch was 2 strips of thick cut bacon, and giardiniera, and that was OK.

The numbers: total weight 25, 725 pounds, duration 47 (!!!) minutes, pounds per minute 547.












Notes: Not having done this program after a decent breakfast, and in early afternoon, I figured I'd take it easy, but not This Easy ! 01-04 weren't done as fast as I have, but not much slower. 05-08 wanted a bit more rest between exercises. The tris supersets went without issue, with the 15 reps per not too bad. 09 had good form, and I felt like I was taking my time, but in a good controlled way.

Then came the heavy guys. Drained me like a hole in a bucket. I think the time went to rest between sets. Even though these things are impractical to do fast, I felt I was moving more 'deliberately'. OK, slowly. And sucking wind between sets.

Bacon is a miracle drug, because right now, I feel fine. Amazing ...

Comments

Popular Posts