Exercise Log 20181211

I thought getting to the fitness center early would have it empty. One of my neighbors was there, on an elliptical, blasting some Pandora pop station. Not sure which station, but if "what doesn't kill me makes me stronger" or, "everybody wants to come but no one wants to leave", mean anything to you, it was that station. Boom baby boom. Decent sound from her speaker.

Anyhoo, the numbers: weight 23,505 pounds, duration 29 minutes, pounds per minute 811 (!!). I'm pretty sure it was the music, but that's WAY over trend.


Notes: My left shoulder is signalling that it's not happy. Oh well. Maybe it didn't like the music.

This is the 5th repetition of this program at this weight, and I did it well above trend. Time to add load.

Next time, reps on 05 thru 08 should go to 15 (from 12, or 3x12). This might be too heavy / large a jump for the tris work. It is a 225 pound increase per set. I'll worry about it when the weight is over my face.

11 should add a plate (11 plates, 115 pounds). Maybe add a plate to 10 (10 plates, 105 pounds), depending on how I feel. 750 pounds each, no big deal :-)

Comments

Popular Posts