Exercise Log 20181206


A usual body hack is to take ibuprofen just before you'll need it. My shoulders weren't thrilled from last time, and then from climbing up and down the ref's platform. So, I took it last night before bed time, knowing they'd otherwise be sore in the morning, making the gym door even heavier. It worked, for the session anyway.

By the numbers: 23,505 pounds, 33 minutes duration, 712 pounds per minute. Just above trend.



Notes: 01 - 04 form is getting well grooved in. Full range of motion on 05 and 07 really stresses my tris, in a hurts so good way. It's difficult to not cheat 06 08 because I do not pin my elbows to my sides. Form on 09 is difficult, and worse than past times. 10 might need more weight, some day.

Not a lot of sleep last night. BG numbers low. Started about 37 hours into long fast. Energy levels apparently good. Wondering how my shoulders will feel later.

Comments

Popular Posts