Exercise Log 20181231

Celebrating Year End / New Year by defying gravity and time is a positive thing. Today, I had one neighbor lady show up, and hit the elliptical machine pretty hard. Listening to her pant and groan struck me as rudely funny. Then, another neighbor lady, and we talked about food, mostly cookies. I need to work at working out earlier if I wish to be alone. Dunno, because my numbers today were better ...

Total weight, pounds 25,725; duration minutes, 39; pounds per minute, 660, which is just under trend. I'm pretty sure I used talking as an excuse for longer rest times. Happy Holidays !!!














Notes: This is the 7th session at this weight, but only the 2nd with air squats. Another few repetitions, I expect to get back to, or over, trend. Then, add weights to the squats. Thinking about heavy rows as well (2 cable stacks, full width bar). A man can dream ...

Comments

Popular Posts