Exercise Log 20181222


I'm of the opinion that my metabology was more interesting this past week than my exercise work. Certainly more complicated to deal with, and didn't require me outside in the cold, windy, ice covered Paradise where I make my home. In the weight room this time, in came yet another neighbor, this one I had not met, just as I started my last exercise. Other than a brief hello, no conversation. Brief goodbye as well. I wonder who she is?


Notes: Form was good on all. I was surprised and pleased. Muscles felt strong, and didn't want to make a break for it until I was done. The first two supersets (01-04, and 05-08) only forced a few brief rest times. 09-11 required longer rests per set. pounds per minute rate came up nicely, but still below trend. Implication is this program at this load requires several more repetitions.


Comments

Popular Posts