Exercise Log 20181203

My shoulders felt great these past two days. Very happy about that. Starting to build some upper arm muscle slab too. The weather this morning was dry, and only moderately obnoxious, so I walked to the gym. Had it all to myself, worked at a moderate pace, hit the same rate and pace numbers as last time, and, I think, didn't piss off my left shoulder. All good.

The numbers: duration, 35 minutes, weight 23,505 pounds, pounds per minute 672.



Notes: 2 days rest feels harder than 3 days, even though the time measure matched. Metabolic clue, no doubt, for something. Used an alternative single arm row - Split Stance Single Arm Dumbbell Row - for 03, but I'm too lazy to change the Excel sheet. May or may not keep it, may or may not add it in. Everything seems quite heavy enough, and needs more program repeats.

Comments

Popular Posts