Exercise Log 20181228


One of the more useful things in my life is 'fun with numbers'. The math provides a reasonable guide to progress. So, when I got my InBody composition scan, I actually read the numbers. Much to my no-surprise at all, it said that the muscles in my arms and trunk were somewhat over developed, but my legs, under. Well, I know how to deal with that: squats. How to do them, and where in the program, is in the notes.

Today's numbers: Total weight, 2575 pounds, duration minutes, 48, pounds per minute 536.














Notes: I liked the prior program, but I needed leg work. So, start and end with air squats, at 01 and 14, and also between the biceps/tris work (06-09) and the heavier sets (11-13). No weight to start, because form and brain groove is everything, and I have no idea how it'll impact my recovery. The progression will be to use 2 dumbbells to add weight as I need to. If 2 x 25 pound dumbbells is too easy, I'll play with loading the long bar using 2 stacks on the cable machine.

I have no clue why the duration got so long. But, it did. I knew going in that doing zero-weight work would have me under trend, but I didn't expect this much wind sucking impact. Oh well. So, it'll be awhile before I need to add more work to this program. I'll just chase the trend for a few sessions.

The intent is to get the next InBody scan in 2 or 3 months. Let's see how these numbers come out.


Comments

Popular Posts