Exercise Log 20181209


Prior exercise day was Thursday. That week was consumed by making Christmas goodies for gifts, delivered at a dinner party Friday night. I spend many days eating seasonally but less than fully properly, so I was prepared to blow the doors off my diet at dinner. And I did. Physically and metabolically, I was a train wreck Saturday. Today was proof that, even if you fall off the wagon, and it rolls over you, you can get back on. Slowly.

I was determined to take my time, and leave my shoulders intact, even though I had sufficient energy to do otherwise. And, it shows in the numbers. Total weight 23,505 pounds, duration 36 minutes, pounds per minute 653. Somewhat below trend. But, I made it, so, there's that.













Notes: If I could keep my mouth more shut near food, I could be done with this program as is. One more session at these numbers, perhaps, before I add a plate to both 09 and 10. Supersets 01-04 and 05-08 have sets / reps expansion potential, but I want the heavy work more.

I spent some time thinking about using the 2 stack full handle on the cable machine to do curls, squats and deadlifts. Actually trying those seemed a much better idea before this session, than after.

Comments

Popular Posts