Exercise Log 20181214

Yet again, another neighbor lady was in the exercise room when I arrived. Third time, 3 different people. This one was pushing hard on an elliptical machine, and could barely talk to say hello. The rest of the time we were together, there was no sound from her besides heavy panting. Worst of all, she had one of the TV's, muted gratefully, on CNN. Yeah, no.

By the numbers: Total weight, 25,725 pounds (up from 23,505), duration 37 minutes, pounds per minute 695 (just slightly under trend).



Notes: All of the sets are up to 15 reps per, so there's no more progress room there.

I'm still fighting with my form on 06 08 curls. My shoulders want to shrug at the top of the lift, where I want to squeeze the bicaps. The bastards ...

05 and 07 are a superset of 3 triceps exercises, and they all went from 12 reps to 15 (36 to 45). The first superset went off OK, but the second one wanted rest between exercises. And not by dropping the dumbbell on my face.

Added a plate to each of 10 and 11. 10 felt heavier, but I got thru it with more or less proper form. Need to take care to do the full 'sit down' part of the exercise. It's easier if I don't. 11 was a bitch. First time in a long time I had to fight with form, and wondered if I could do all 75 reps.

I walked to / from the weight room, because it's dry and mild-ish outside. I haven't been this tired out in a while. And, that's a good thing.

Comments

Popular Posts