As far as you want and close as you need It's all in your mind you know Tabata water row 30s/15s Exercise Log 20190610

Warmup for 5 minutes, and do 4 cycles of 4 sets of 30 seconds full out 15 seconds rest. Between each cycle rest 2 minutes. At the end, sit for a few minutes until you can stand up.

Today was day 5 of my creatine supplement test. My interest is in building muscle, and losing fat.

Prior instances of this workout had me gas out during the 2nd and 4th cycles - like, a 20% power drop, and a 1 or 2 work piece recovery. Today was interesting.

During the first cycle, my power output was 100-105 watts. Second cycle, that dropped to 90-100. Third cycle, 110-120. Fourth cycle, 115-125. I like that pattern.

When I completed the exercise, I was up and about in a minute or so. Rapid, for me, recovery time. After that, I didn't, and don't feel as beat up as I have from this workout.

Humans are seemingly hard wired to look for single factor models. If A then B kinds of things. Me too, so I take multiple shots at it. Dunno if it's steaks for breakfast, creatine, riding my bikes, or any / all the rest of the stuff I do. Results matter, and I'm OK with mine.

Except, to steal the phrase: More please, and faster.

Be well.


Comments

Popular Posts