It's the closest thing to empty, And the furthest from the light weight lifting Exercise Log 20190615

You can watch the video here. It was selected because I simply had no inspiration to do this.

The exercise concept is simple. Do the first set as warm up, and each subsequent set to failure. The target is to stress my hormonal system, not to lay waste to my muscles. Not Tabata. More like "the last 3-4 reps are the only good ones".

By the numbers: total weight, 11130 pounds; minutes duration, 13; pounds per minute, 856.

Notes: I moved the good work zone box up to 600-875ish pounds per minute, to capture both the trend range and the actuals.

Many of the sets failed properly - I couldn't move the weight. Some failed at my volition - IDGAF to do another rep. No inspiration.

As long as the weather is nice - unlike most of the forecast horizon - bike rides will take priority, and that'll put even more days between weight sessions.

Caution, more than usual, is warranted. I could feel my knees tweak, and my shoulders were barking at me.

Comments

Popular Posts