The past is gone, yet taunting me Why can't I just be (fat) free? Tabata water row Exercise Log 20190624

You can watch the video here.

Tabata cycles sound so easy - work full out for 30 seconds, rest for 15. Do that set 4 times. Do those 4, 4 times. 2 minutes hard work per cycle, 8 minutes total. Hell, warmup for 5 minutes and cool down for 3 minutes is just as long !!

As I sit here, I'm thinking this might be too easy. As I sit on the water row machine, it most certainly does not.

First cycle, 100-110 watts pulled at 32 strokes per minute. Second cycle, 110-120 watts, 32 SPM. Third cycle, 95-105 watts, 30 SPM. Fourth cycle, 100-110 watts, 32 SPM.

I'm too lazy to go look it up, but I'm thinking that's progress, especially the SPM numbers.


My belief is that the creatine is doing some magic here. More info on that.

Eat well, sweat more ...

Comments

Popular Posts