But Oz never did give nothing to the Tin Man That he didn't, didn't already have road bike middle distance Exercise Log 20190612

A more detailed view here.

A man needs to have rules to live by.

  • #1 - exercise every other day
  • #2 - on repeat: tabata row, weights, distance row, distance row.
  • #3 - be careful about exercise before going to the volleyBall factory
  • #4 - if it is nice outside, go ride.
  • #1 check
  • #2 was weights day (see rule #4)
  • #3 I got home, so I was careful :-)
  • #4 I went riding

Paul to Archer to Ballantyne to Brook Rd. Took Brook Rd to Scottsville Road, doubled back. Brook turns into Humphrey Rd. Then north on 386, down the screamer onto Paul Rd and home.

I usually take Brook to Stryker Rd to 386.  The way I went today gave me an "extra" 2.5-ish miles. 20 mile loop is in sight ...

Brook had a snowglobe event near the river, an active train crossing (the up close view is a rush), a wagon of hay bales at one of the pipeline work entrances, and a bunch of guys working on a fenced in building. Maybe a radio (iHeart radio) transmitter?

The rest was just pavement, with the occasional bomb crater.

If there's anything better for my blood glucose levels than a long bike ride, I don't know what it is. Fuck insulin resistance ...

Comments

Popular Posts