Riding into a Snow Globe road bike middle distance Exercise Log 20190606

A bit more detail here.

I want an every-other-day exercise pattern. Weights, then Tabata water row, then 2 sessions of 3x2500 water row. The kicker is, if the weather and my physiology allow, I ride a bike. Today was that day.

Thursday is the day after my two work nights at the volleyBall factory. I do ... interesting ... things with my diet and rest around those two days. Let's just say I was not at my best.

When I set out, I usually have some idea of what I want from the trip. Today, not so much.

I head south to find more distance. Today was Ballantyne Road, thinking I'd find Morgan Road or Humphrey Road back to 386. Well, no ... Recall, it took me several trips to find Lake Ontario from Spencerport. Navigation is not well formed in my skill set. Oh well. Good weather over the next several days. Let's see how it goes.

Today was also day one of creatine loading. Let's see in a week ...

Comments

Popular Posts